Saturday, 16 November 2013

What's in my bag tag

I've been having so much fun making videos lately, and hopefully this weekend I can figure out how to properly work the editing software I have! So far I'm finding it hard to get enough light in my videos I will probably have to invest in some kind of little light to help, but I have no idea where to even begin to look for affordable lighting or what will work well! But just now I'm working with what I've got :)

Thanks so much if you've watched any of my videos so far!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award- the details are on my blog here :)

    http://thatisbeautylicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) That makes me happy that you chose me and you like my blog! :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award! For more information, please come to http://midwesternista.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html
    Much Love,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) thank you so much for the nomination! that makes me so happy you like my blog :)
      I already done a post on this a little while ago so I'll answer your questions on a comment on your blog :)
      txxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will follow you now :)

      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search