Wednesday 18 September 2013

SAAS Shopping

So obviously when I got my student loan I had to treat myself and buy some pretty things for going back to uni, books I'll buy later.

Cuddles was obviously excited because she was straight in the bag and wouldn't come out! Cuddles and Snarf love bags and boxes.



I got this necklace from River Island for £12 its gold and big which is everything I love in a necklace



This necklace I got from Tatty Devine and it was on sale so including postage only cost £27. I was so excited because I had been lusting over this necklace for a long time, but couldn't afford it at full price. 




For going back to uni I got some pretty stationary from Tiger and Paperchase, because pretty colours always makes studying more fun.


These cat page markers are just the cutest!



For autumn/winter I needed some shoes that will last so choose these cherry red patent Dr Martins, I love patent shoes and this deep red is one of my most favourite colours so these are pretty much perfect. I got these in a 4 because they run really big!

 I also got a new camera, the Canon EOS 1100D, which I love. I'm still figuring out how to work it properly, but I took some photos of Snarfs pretty face. She doesn't look too pleased, but that's just how her face looks.


Tomorrow is my uni induction day which I'm excited about. I can't believe this is my final year it has all gone by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search